PRIEST AND RELIGIOUS
PRIESTS AND RELIGIOUS
Priest and Religious Online Application: (Link will open Oct 4th).
Click Here for the suggested packing list (Ireland and USA).
New Priests and Religious: Please follow the instructions for new volunteers on the volunteer page.
Priests attending a camp outside of their home diocese will need to have a letter of suitability sent to the office of the host diocese and send a copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
TO VIEW OR PRINT INFORMATION TO SHARE IN YOUR PARISH:
Adopt-a-Camper Form (Editable-For Parish Scholarship Programs)
Camp Flyer/Bulletin Insert: English, Spanish
Camp Veritas Bulletin Insert 2023
PARISH GROUP INSTRUCTIONS
Camp Veritas is pleased to welcome large groups! Whether you are utilizing Camp Veritas as part of a Confirmation prep program or to nurture your youth ministry, we are happy to assist you. Parishes organizing groups of campers please note the following procedures:
1) Please contact our Parish Groups Coordinator, at email@example.com to make preliminary arrangements, set up a point of contact, and gather information about how many campers will attend from your group.
2) Deadline: for parishes to submit a list of campers is April 1st. After that, we are not able to reserve space.
3) Registration: must be completed on line by parents/ guardians. Parents/guardians must enter a valid and working email, Follow the enrollment link above and select “PARISH PAYMENT PROGRAM”, make sure to enter the NAME of the parish, CITY and STATE
5) NOTE: Parishes sending groups are expected to send one or two volunteers for every 8-10 teens for each gender. Volunteers must complete an online application, satisfy Safe Environment protocol, and indicate on the application what parish group they are chaperoning.
6) Payment: An invoice will be submitted to the parish, which must be paid in full by June 1 in order to hold their campers' places at Camp Veritas.(Please note that parishes issuing partial subsidies are responsible for collecting balances from parents, managing their interior bookkeeping, and then sending one, complete final payment prior to deadline.)