Priests and Religious:
Priest and Religious Online Application: (Link will open January 1st).
Click Here for the suggested packing list (Ireland and USA).
TO VIEW OR PRINT INFORMATION TO SHARE IN YOUR PARISH:
Adopt-a-Camper Form (Editable-For Parish Scholarship Programs)
Parish Group Instructions:
Camp Veritas is pleased to welcome large groups! Whether you are utilizing Camp Veritas as part of a Confirmation prep program or to nurture your youth ministry, we are happy to assist you. Parishes organizing groups of campers please note the following procedures:
1) Please contact our Parish Groups Coordinator, Mary Kay Delavan, at firstname.lastname@example.org to make preliminary arrangements, set up a point of contact, and gather information about how many campers will attend from your group.
2) Deadline: for parishes to submit a list of campers is April 1st. After that, we are not able to reserve space.
3) Registration: must be completed on line by parents/ guardians. Parents/guardians must enter a valid and working email, Follow the enrollment link above and select “PARISH PAYMENT PROGRAM”, make sure to enter the NAME of the parish, CITY and STATE
5) NOTE: Parishes sending groups are expected to send one or two volunteers for every 8-10 teens for each gender. Volunteers must complete an online application, satisfy Safe Environment protocol, and indicate on the application what parish group they are chaperoning.
6) Payment: An invoice will be submitted to the parish, which must be paid in full by June 1 in order to hold their campers' places at Camp Veritas.(Please note that parishes issuing partial subsidies are responsible for collecting balances from parents, managing their interior bookkeeping, and then sending one, complete final payment prior to deadline.)