Welcome to registration! We are thrilled to have you join our camp family this summer! Below you will find all the necessary forms for camp registration. If you have any questions at all we are more than happy to assist you in the process. Please feel free to reach out to one of our camp liaisons here.
Please click on the name of the registration form below. Forms will open in a separate window.
Campers & Parents:
Enrollment for the 2024 season will open January 1st, 2024 at 8:00 eastern standard time. In order to get the early bird rate, you must pay in full by April 1, 2024.
Online Camper Application (*please use Chrome, Mozilla, Safari or Firefox. The enrollment system is not optimized for Internet Explorer. You may also need to enable pop-ups to access the application).
Camp-In-Touch Account Login
PARISH GROUP INSTRUCTIONS
Camp Veritas is pleased to welcome large groups! Whether you are utilizing
Camp Veritas as part of a Confirmation prep program or to nurture your youth
ministry we are happy to assist you. Parishes organizing groups of campers
please note the following procedures:
1) Please contact our Parish Groups Coordinator at email@example.com to make preliminary arrangements, set up a point of contact, and gather information about how many campers will attend from your group.
2) Deadline: for parishes to submit a list of campers is April 1st. After that, we are not able to reserve space.
3) Registration: must be completed online by parents/ guardians. Parents/guardians must enter a valid and working email, Follow the enrollment link above and select “PARISH PAYMENT PROGRAM”, make sure to enter the NAME of the parish, CITY, and STATE
4) NOTE: Parishes sending groups are expected to send one or two volunteers for every 8-10 teens for each gender. Volunteers must complete an online application, satisfy Safe Environment protocol, and indicate on the application what parish group they are chaperoning.
5) Payment: An invoice will be submitted to the parish, which must be paid in full by June 1 in order to hold their campers' places at Camp Veritas.(Please note that parishes issuing partial subsidies are responsible for collecting balances from parents, managing their interior bookkeeping, and then sending one, complete final payment prior to the deadline.)
PARENT LETTERS (links will be active 30 days prior to each camp session)
Ireland Camp Parent and Camper Arrival Information Letter
Maryland Camp Parent/Camper Arrival Information Letter
Florida Camp Parent/Camper Arrival Information Letter
Lake Champion/Glen Spey, NY Camper Arrival Information Letter
Info to fill out Lake Champion Health Form
Lakota/Wurtsboro, NY Camper Arrival Information Letter