Please click on the name of the form below. Forms will open in a separate window.
Enrollment is now open. Please note that as of June 2, 2020 the Ireland, Newburgh, Maryland and Lakota locations have been cancelled. Only Lake Placid, FL is able to continue.
Online Camper Application (*please use Chrome, Mozilla, Safari or Firefox. The enrollment system is not optimized for Internet Explorer. You may also need to enable pop-ups to access the application).
Parish Group Instructions:
Camp Veritas is pleased to welcome large groups! Whether you are utilizing Camp Veritas as part of a Confirmation prep program or to nurture your youth ministry, we are happy to assist you. Parishes organizing groups of campers please note the following procedures:
1) Please contact Deanna Sweeney, Parish Groups Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 845-399-5560 to make preliminary arrangements, set up a point of contact, and gather information about how many campers will attend from your group.
2) Deadline: for parishes to submit a list of campers is April 1st. After that, we are not able to reserve space.
3) Registration: must be completed on line by parents/ guardians. Parents/guardians must enter a valid and working email, Follow the enrollment link above and select “PARISH PAYMENT PROGRAM”, make sure to enter the NAME of the parish, CITY and STATE
5) NOTE: Parishes sending groups are expected to send one or two volunteers for every 8-10 teens for each gender. Volunteers must complete an online application, satisfy Safe Environment protocol, and indicate on the application what parish group they are chaperoning.
6) Payment: An invoice will be submitted to the parish, which must be paid in full by June 1 in order to hold their campers' places at Camp Veritas.(Please note that parishes issuing partial subsidies are responsible for collecting balances from parents, managing their interior bookkeeping, and then sending one, complete final payment prior to deadline.)
PARENT LETTERS (links will be active 30 days prior to each camp session)
Ireland Camp Parent/Camper Arrival Information Letter
Mount Saint Mary, Newburgh Camp Parent/Camper Arrival Information Letter
Maryland Camp Parent/Camper Arrival Information Letter
Florida Camp Parent/Camper Arrival Information Letter
Lakota/Wurtsboro, NY Camper Arrival Information Letter