Welcome to registration! We are thrilled to have you join our camp family this summer! Below you will find all the necessary forms for camp registration. If you have any questions at all we are more than happy to assist you in the process. Please feel free to reach out to one of our camp liaisons here.
Please click on the name of the registration form below. Forms will open in a separate window.
Campers & Parents:
Enrollment for the 2024 season IS OPEN. In order to get the early bird rate, you must pay in full by April 1, 2024.
Online Camper Application (*please use Chrome, Mozilla, Safari or Firefox. The enrollment system is not optimized for Internet Explorer. You may also need to enable pop-ups to access the application).
PARISH GROUP INSTRUCTIONS
Camp Veritas is pleased to welcome large groups! Whether you are utilizing
Camp Veritas as part of a Confirmation prep program or to nurture your youth
ministry we are happy to assist you. Parishes organizing groups of campers
please note the following procedures:
1) Please contact our Parish Groups Coordinator, Collette Geraghty, at email@example.com to make preliminary arrangements, set up a point of contact, and gather information about how many campers will attend from your group.
2) Deadline: for parishes to submit a list of campers is April 1st. After that, we are not able to reserve space. See #5 regarding payment and reserving your camper's spots.
3) Registration: must be completed online by parents/ guardians. Parents/guardians must enter a valid and working email,
When registering select:
Attending with a Parish group? Select: YES
Make sure to enter the NAME of the parish, CITY, and STATE (Make sure all your students use the same name, for example, if it is St. Peter's-St. Andrews, make sure they write that all out, not just part or an abbreviation). If you are a specific youth group, put the name of the youth group in the place of PARISH
IF your parish is subsidizing or collecting payments on behalf of the kids, have them select “PARISH PAYMENT PROGRAM”, under payments, and “PAY BY CHECK”. This means that we will bill you the invoice for all the kids attending. If you are having each parent pay individually, the full amount, DO NOT select Parish Payment Program.
4) NOTE: Parishes sending groups are expected to send one or two volunteers for every 8-10 teens for each gender (example: if you have 1 boy and 3 girls attending, you still need to send one male and one female volunteer). Volunteers must complete an online application, satisfy Safe Environment protocol, and indicate on the application what parish group they are chaperoning (please also email the parish coordinator to indicate that they wish to be placed with the kids from the parish/group.
5) Payment: An invoice will be submitted to the parish. (Please note that parishes issuing partial subsidies are responsible for collecting balances from parents, managing their interior bookkeeping, and then sending one, complete final payment prior to the deadline.)
Early Bird Rate: Ideally, you will have each of your camper’s register individually, on-line, and be paid in full by April 1, 2024.
Alternatively, you may submit a list of campers’ - name, age, gender - along with a $100 deposit per camper by April 1, 2024 to secure the Early Bird Rate and your camper’s spot.
PARENT LETTERS (links will be active 30 days prior to each camp session)
Ireland Camp Parent and Camper Arrival Information Letter
Maryland Camp Parent/Camper Arrival Information Letter
Florida Camp Parent/Camper Arrival Information Letter
Lake Champion/Glen Spey, NY Camper Arrival Information Letter
Info to fill out Lake Champion Health Form
Lakota/Wurtsboro, NY Camper Arrival Information Letter