REGISTRATION & FORMS
Please click on the name of the form below. Forms will open in a separate window.
Enrollment will open at 8:00am on January 1st, 2020.
Online Camper Application (*please use Chrome, Mozilla, Safari or Firefox. The enrollment system is not optimized for Internet Explorer. You may also need to enable pop-ups to access the application).
PARENT LETTERS (links will be active 30 days prior to each camp session)
Ireland Camp Parent/Camper Arrival Information Letter
Mount Saint Mary, Newburgh Camp Parent/Camper Arrival Information Letter
Maryland Camp Parent/Camper Arrival Information Letter
Florida Camp Parent/Camper Arrival Information Letter
Lakota/Wurtsboro, NY Camper Arrival Information Letter
Parish Groups (NEW PROCEDURES):
Camp Veritas is pleased to welcome large groups! Whether you are utilizing Camp Veritas as part of a Confirmation prep program or to nurture your youth ministry, we are happy to assist you. Parishes organizing groups of campers please note the following new procedures:
1) Please contact Deanna Sweeney, Parish Groups Coordinator, at email@example.com or 845-399-5560 to make preliminary arrangements, set up a point of contact, and gather information about how many campers will attend from your group.
2) The deadline for parishes to submit a list of campers is April 1st. After that, we are not able to reserve space.
3) The Early Bird Rate will be extended to parishes sending groups ONLY until May 1st. After that, the regular rate of $450 will apply.
4) Registration must be completed on line by parents/ guardians due to the fact that there are medical history forms, and disclaimers to sign off on. Parents/guardians should be instructed to enter a valid and working email, and complete the registration, but select “PARISH PAYMENT PROGRAM” and make sure they enter the NAME of the parish, CITY and STATE where it asks for that on the registration.
5) NOTE: Parishes sending groups are expected to send one or two volunteers for every 8-10 teens for each gender. Volunteers must complete an online application, satisfy Safe Environment protocol, and be instructed to indicate on the application what parish group they are chaperoning.
6) An invoice will be submitted to the parish, which must be paid in full by June 1 in order to hold their campers' places at Camp Veritas.(Please note that parishes issuing partial subsidies are responsible for collecting balances from parents, managing their interior bookkeeping, and then sending one, complete final payment prior to deadline.)
Online Volunteer Application (You must be 18 years old by the first day of camp. There are no exceptions.): Link will open January 1st, 2020.
ARRIVAL INFO LETTERS FOR STAFF (Links will be active 30 days prior to each camp session)
MOUNT SAINT MARY
Priests and Religious:
Priest and Religious Online Application: (Link will open January 1st, 2020).
Note: Clergy celebrating the sacraments are in compliance with Safe Environment protocol in the diocese in which they are stationed.
Directions to Facilities: