PRIESTS & RELIGIOUS
As an integral part of the spiritual instruction of Camp Veritas, the Priests and Religious who give of their time and talents to provide Sacraments to the youth are an invaluable part of our team.
We work with Diocesan Priests, Sisters of Life, CFR Priests, Brothers, and CFR Sisters, Carmelites, Dominicans, and many, many others.
We look forward to standing by your side at the foot of the Cross in the Eucharist, assisting you in bringing your flock to our Lord...
Camp Veritas is an environment where Catholic teens get to know those who have given their lives in the service of the Catholic Church. This exposure to religious life has already caused many of the same teens to consider religious life for themselves, many for the first time.
TO PARTICIPATE AS A PRIEST OR RELIGIOUS VOLUNTEER, CLICK HERE
Click Here for the suggested packing list (Ireland and USA).
TO VIEW OR PRINT INFORMATION TO SHARE IN YOUR PARISH:
Priest and Religious Opening Newsletter 2019--COMING SOON!
Adopt-a-Camper Form (Editable-For Parish Scholarship Programs)
PARISH GROUPS (NEW PROCEDURE):
Camp Veritas is pleased to welcome large groups! Whether you are utilizing Camp Veritas as part of a Confirmation prep program or to nurture your youth ministry, we are happy to assist you. Parishes organizing groups of campers please note the following new procedures:
1) Please contact Deanna Sweeney, Parish Groups Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 845-399-5560 to make preliminary arrangements, set up a point of contact, and gather information about how many campers will attend from your group.
2) The deadline for parishes to submit a list of campers is April 1st. After that, we are not able to reserve space.
3) The Early Bird Rate will be extended to parishes sending groups ONLY until May 1st. After that, the regular rate of $450 will apply.
4) Registration must be completed on line by parents/ guardians due to the fact that there are medical history forms, and disclaimers to sign off on. Parents/guardians should be instructed to enter a valid and working email, and complete the registration, but select “PARISH PAYMENT PROGRAM” and make sure they enter the NAME of the parish, CITY and STATE where it asks for that on the registration.
5) NOTE: Parishes sending groups are expected to send one or two volunteers for every 8-10 teens for each gender. Volunteers must complete an online application, satisfy Safe Environment protocol, and be instructed to indicate on the application what parish group they are chaperoning.
6) An invoice will be submitted to the parish, which must be paid in full by June 1 in order to hold their campers' places at Camp Veritas.(Please note that parishes issuing partial subsidies are responsible for collecting balances from parents, managing their interior bookkeeping, and then sending one, complete final payment prior to deadline.)